Friday, January 8, 2010

New Year's Eve 2010

Better late than never, right? I haven't blogged in a while, and I need to catch up on a few things. First of all, our New Year's Eve celebration was pretty quiet, but really nice. We had won a magnum of champagne at a holiday gift exchange, so we saved if at opened it up that night. Not sure why I thought the two of us could put away an entire magnum, but it was fun trying. And of course I had to get sparklers, because no New Year's Eve is complete without fireworks. :)

Our New Year's Eve loot.

Ringing in the New Year!!

Joe with his last soda before our wedding.

Joe has an addition to caffeine. He spent 12 years being caffeine-free... until he met me. And then I introduced him to Dr. Pepper and took him to Europe where he HAD to try the coffee, and it was all over after that.

He says he can't give up caffeine entirely (who would I drink Starbucks with??), but he is going to give up soda... at least until the wedding. Let's all wish him luck!

Some of our other New Year's goals:

Begin a happy and healthy marriage.
Pay off debt.
Volunteer more.

2010 is starting off pretty great, actually, and it's going to be such an exciting year! Can't wait to share it with all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment