Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Weekend in Review

Joe and I didn't do too much this weekend, but we knew you would be dying for a recap anyway, so I will give you one.

But first I have to share a cute picture of the boy. This is his "you guys are boring, when are we going for a walk?" face. He has no idea how good he has it - I mean, come on, he's sleeping on his own sleeping bag and pillow!

So cute!

Also, I wanted to share some pictures of Joe's new workplace. He's been doing a lot of marketing lately, so he's definitely keeping busy. Last week was Teacher Appreciation Week, and Joe was able to coordinate with four different schools to provide chair massage for the teachers. Soon, this place will be full up of patients!

(I love the funky mirror on the wall.)


Okay, now to the weekend. The only real thing we did this weekend was go to a D.C. United soccer game. Joe won tickets from a radio station, and they were really great seats. It was such a fun game! Neither of us really pay much attention to soccer, but the fans are so high energy, it's great! It was also kid's night, so we had a whole team of 7-year-old girls sitting in front of us. It was pretty entertaining.



Lastly, I can't forget Mother's Day! I want to send a late Happy Mother's Day to our moms! We were able to chat with them on the phone, but we definitely wish we could have seen them.

My mom is coming out to visit in a couple weeks, and I'm really looking forward to seeing her. Connie - it's time for you to make the trip, too!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment