Thursday, November 12, 2009

Dog Park

I took Ava and Jack to the dog park yesterday and it was so much fun! Ava, for the first time, spent time on the ground, walking around and being among the 'common dogs'. She even chased after Jack a little! I didn't have my phone or camera with me, so I didn't get any pictures. Of all the times! There was a big Greyhound there and at one point he was leaning up against me and I was petting him. Well, Ava didn't like that too much, so she started jumping up. She landed on the Greyhound's back! And when she felt how warm he was, she just laid down and stayed there! Man, if I could have just got a quick picture - it was the funniest thing. Everyone was in hysterics. But I was just glad to see her running around and being normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment