Friday, February 5, 2010

Surprise Trip Home!

I am so excited! My very good friend, Heidi, who will soon be standing up with me on my wedding day, called me the other day to say that she was sick of hearing my 'woe is me' mantra and is flying me to Seattle at the end of the month so we can celebrate my engagement! (Okay, she didn't actually say she was sick of it, but I had been complaining a bit that it was depressing planning a wedding 2,000 miles away from anyone who actually cares.) She has already scheduled a few dress-shopping appointments, and we have scheduled a time to go see my venue! I didn't think I was going to be able to see it until I came home for my neice's wedding in August, so this is so cool! And the thought of actually going dress shopping with a girlfriend (as opposed to by myself, which would have been the case if I would have started my shopping in Connecticut) makes me sooooo happy!

Yay for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment