Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday Hike

I think Joe and I are planning to make hiking on Sundays a regular thing. It's been so nice and a great way to get us (and Ava!) some exercise.

Today we chose to hike up to a tower in Sleeping Giant State Park. The park and trail were packed and we met a ton of fellow dog owners.

On the way up.

The tower at the top.

Inside the tower.

Top level of the tower.

View from the top.

Picnic lunch of Subway sandwiches.

It was a great day and now we are sitting at home enjoying the afternoon. Ava and Jack are passed out, I'm blogging (duh) and Joe is watching the PGA Masters Tournament. Life is good.

I did have to give up my engagement ring today, though. Read about that here.

Hope everyone else is having a great Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. You're so lucky to have so many beautiful places to hike around. I'm sure you're thrilled spring is finally here so you can enjoy them. Looks like fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But Ava looks all tuckered out!!!

    ReplyDelete