Saturday, May 15, 2010

I Can Haz a Win?*

As you can see from my blogroll, I'm a fan of the website "I Has a Hotdog". It's one of those sites that can ALWAYS make me laugh, even on my worst day. When I'm feeling down, Joe has actually said to me, "You need to go look at funny dog pictures...." Here are some recent ones that made me smile:




I really hope all of you have seen this site before, and if not, please go check it out.

Anyway, my fellow dog lover and blogger over at A.G. Out Loud hosted a giveaway last week, and she was giving away the new I Has A Hotdog book! Of course I entered, and..... I won!

Love, love, love it!

* I usually HATE writing like this, being the grammar snob I am, but in these photos, it's hilarious and totally works. So, I had to title it as so.

No comments:

Post a Comment