Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Pit Stop in Wenatchee

Sorry for the lack of posting. We finally made it to our final destination and have been waiting for internet and for things to settle down a bit. But I have a few updates, so I guess I better start.

We crossed our final state line (into Washington) on Saturday, July 17th. We actually made it early in the afternoon, so I got to spend a lot of time visiting with my family. We basically just relaxed and enjoyed being out of the car all day Saturday.

Me and my dad in front of the sign my aunt made for our arrival.

The dogs got to run to their heart's content in my aunt's back yard, which they loved. They were very happy to be out of the car, too.

Once Ava got all her runs out, she was content to snuggle up again. Like always.

On Sunday my brother and sister-in-law invited us over for a pool party. My niece came over as well, with her fiance and their son, and we all had such a great time.

Me with my nephew Mason.

My niece and her family.

My brother, my older nephew, and my baby nephew.

Me and Mason.

After getting completely sun soaked, we made our way back to my aunt's and slept like logs! We woke up the next morning (Monday, the 19th) to head to Bellevue to pick up the keys to our new condo!

No comments:

Post a Comment