Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas Decorating and Mystic, CT

I promised Joe I would wait until after Thanksgiving to decorate, so we decorated the house that weekend. We didn't think we would be able to have a tree again this year, but as we got to thinking about it, we decided it was important enough to spend the money. There is just nothing like a Christmas tree in your home for Christmas!

Before...

After!


Other Christmas decorating...




On Thursday, December 3, my parents and I went to Mystic, CT. Joe had to work, so he couldn't go, and it turned out the Seaport was closed that day, so there wasn't actually much to do there, but we did some window shopping and had a nice lunch. I love that little town. It's so cute and the shops are so fun.

My parents at a cool Irish pub in town.

Funny sign outside the pub.

Outside the Mystic Seaport. Too bad it was closed that day.

Apparently they like to hang Christmas trees on pillars and masts. I have no idea how they get them up there!

No comments:

Post a Comment