Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas 2009!!

Merry Christmas everyone! Joe and I are having a wonderful Christmas at home with our wonderful doggies. Yesterday was actually a very nice day out, which meant Ava had to go outside for a walk! And since it was Christmas Eve, we dressed her in her Santa suit! Isn't she cute?


Also, I forgot to mention earlier that Jackson and Ava got early Christmas presents from their Grandma Connie! It's a bit of a new tradition that she sends these fabulous rawhide cards. They love them!




Also, over the last few weeks, we've received so many cards from all our friends and family. It's so nice to feel so loved. :)


And look at all the presents we received for Christmas morning! We are so lucky! This is the dogs loot:


And ours!


So, this morning I woke up to an empty bed. Joe is like a kid on Christmas morning - he is up at the crack of dawn wanting to open gifts. It's so cute! I came downstairs and he said he was going to give me ten more minutes, and then it was go time. haha.

We started with our stockings.



Joe got M&Ms, sausage, and the movie Hancock.

I got Fun Dip, sour patch kids, and Starbucks Christmas blend!

Once we made a couple cups of coffee, we let the puppers open their gifts!

Can I open my present now??

Ava looks bad ass in her OSU bandana from the Stutzmans!

Jackson waiting for his cow frisbee from Joe's parents.

Ava cuddled up with her stuffed cow from Joe's parents.

Jackson looking stylish in his OSU collar!

Ava looks so cute in her "Spoiled Princess" shirt from Kaylie, Nathan, & Mason!

Princess meets athlete - I think she pulls it off!

Jackson opening his gift from Kaylie, Nathan & Mason

And then proceeding to carry it around and not letting it get out of his sight!

Once the dogs had their fun, it was our turn. And we scored WELL! :)

I got a fabulous paw necklace from Roxy, along with a dishtowel with dogs on it.

Joe got a calendar of famous golf courses from Roxy. She is such a thoughtful pup!

I got a very cool NYC shirt from my lovely niece Kaylie along with a "Plan Your Wedding on a Budget" book that will come in very handy. (She also sent cookies that Ava opened and ate last night when we were out walking Jackson. Grr.)

Joe got an ice scraper from the Stutzmans, which was a perfect gift, because he's been whining that we needed one (he's been using a credit card, which doesn't quite work, heehee).

Joe's parents got us a GPS system! We are so excited for this, because we (okay, I) tend to get lost. No more will we have to mapquest everything! They also got us a picnic backpack! We can put wine and snacks in it and take it to the park or on a hike. So fun!


We both got awesome new coats from the Stutzmans that have their company logo on the sleeve. They are really nice coats and warm! We love them!

I got Joe an exercise ball and the fourth book in the Bourne installment.

Joe got me the newest Stephen King book! I didn't even know there was a new one until we saw it out on display for Christmas. I'm so excited to read it. I took a picture of it, but unfortunately it didn't come out. But I'm definitely going to start it tonight.

So, thank you everyone for everything! It's been nice to Skype with the family during the festivities, but hopefully next year we'll be home with you all.

Love you all and Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment