Thursday, June 4, 2009

Back Home

Well, we are back home in Maryland. It was a smooth trip back, with just a little bit of a delay on our last flight. My mom picked us up at the airport and by the time we got back to the apartment and settled in, it was 3 a.m.! It was so much fun seeing the puppies again, but it was very apparent that they were well taken care of while we were gone. They were both so excited to see us, but settled right back in under "gramma's" feet a few minutes later. 

I took another half day off today so that I could sleep in a little and then dragged back into work. I love my job, but I admit, it was hard to get back into the groove. I really let myself relax during the vacation!

I'll post pictures soon. I'm trying to get caught up on everything now....

No comments:

Post a Comment