Wednesday, June 10, 2009

California Pictures

I know, I know, I'm way behind. It's been tougher than I realized catching up on everything I missed while we were on vacation. But I finally found a couple seconds to post these pictures.

So, the pictures are not in order, and for those of you who really know me, you know that just KILLS me. But I didn't really have time to do this right - I just wanted to get them up so you could see.

Ahh, palm trees. I absolutely adore them.


Drinking champagne in the hot tub during the only sunny day of our trip.


One of our many bikes rides - this one on Redondo Beach.


The reason for the trip - Heidi's wedding! Isn't she beautiful? This is her and Scott's first dance as a married couple. I just love these two. 


All the Seattle girls.... and me. :-) But I'm a Seattle girl at heart.


Joe and I at the reception. Isn't he handsome in his sexy suit??


Tried to find a way around these rocks to no avail. But it was an interesting walk.


Saw a huge rat, too. Oh yes, this is what we do on vacation.


Family photo at the rehearsal dinner. This is Heidi and Scott with their siblings.


Bike ride on The Strand on our favorite beach - Hermosa.


Cocktail Party - Joe and I with Heidi's sister Lacey and Scott's sister Gina.


First drinks of the vacation. :-)


Our hotel room. It was sooooo cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment