Monday, June 1, 2009

Dolphins!

We actually saw dolphins yesterday and today! Yesterday we took a bike ride up Redondo Beach, where we saw a group of them playing out in the water, and today we took a 15-mile bike ride through Hermosa, Manhattan, and El Segundo beaches and saw another group. Very cool!

It finally warmed up for about an hour today while we were having lunch on Hermosa Beach, and of course, in that hour, both of our white faces got burned. We came back to the hotel and have been watching the Womens Softball College World Series (yes, random, but Joe's a fan and has totally got me hooked!) and relaxing. Going out for drinks in a little while.

If I didn't have the dogs to come home to, I don't think I would ever want to come home! After I finally started to relax and not worry about work, Rescue, and other responsibilities, I just got right into vacation mode and it's going to be hard to get back into work mode!

No comments:

Post a Comment