Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Dog Park

Jackson seemed pretty bored all day yesterday, so I decided it was time for another trip to the dog park. It's really fun to go in the mornings right after I drop Joe off at work, because there is a group of people who meet there every morning before work and now that we have gone a few times, I'm starting to get to know them, and Jackson is getting to know the dogs. It's really good for him.

Jackson did really well today, running around and playing with this yellow lab puppy named Bailey.


I take Ava with us, and normally she just hangs out in her carrier. She hasn't been up to walking around much lately, but she does really well supervising from the comfort of her little safety nest. Most of the dogs don't even notice her, but it's really funny to watch them once they do. They get really curious why she would be hiding up with me, when she could be running around on the ground. :)


Anyway, since she has been feeling better lately, I thought it was a good time to test her 'dog park' compatibility. The park we go to has a small dog area, so I took her and Jack over there and put her on the ground. She was NOT happy about it, but followed me and got a little exercise when I walked around. It was a good step, I think.


She definitely casts an interesting shadow, doesn't she? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment