Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Playdate with the Neighbor Dog

As you know by now, I walk my neighbor's dog, Digby every day when I walk Jackson. My neighbor is a teacher and mentioned one day before school started how bad she felt for her dog because he has to be crated all day. I couldn't stand the thought of the poor boy crated up all day, so I offered to walk him.

Well, today, after our walk, I brought Digby over for a playdate. I decided since Ava was better, she needed to start getting socialized again, and this was a good way to start doing that.

Jackson liked the company, but Ava just watched the action from the safety of her chair, occasionally jumping down and chasing after the boys barking and whining if she thought things were getting a little out of control. :) It's good for her to get out of her comfort zone, though. And Digby is a great little dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment