Monday, October 19, 2009

Another Nice Fall Walk

Yesterday turned out to be a beautiful day, so I took Jack and Ava for a nice long walk. Usually I carry Ava the whole way when I walk Jack, but since she was SO perky the night before, I realized that she probably doesn't need to be carried so much anymore. Yay!

So, we walked to this great trail by our place that leads to this nice open area. I think a lot of people bring their dogs there unleashed since it's secluded and pretty contained by a circle of trees. So, I let Ava walk the trail and explore the field unleashed. Jackson isn't as trustworthy, so I had to keep him leashed up.

Ava had a great time, though! She was actually enjoying herself and it was pretty warm in the sun. It's so wonderful to see her back to her old self.




No comments:

Post a Comment