Sunday, September 19, 2010

Out at the Bar with Ava

On Friday at about 4:00 p.m., my coworkers and I were at work, discussing how it was such a gloomy day and that the office was just so *down* today. We needed something to pep us up! So, we decided to skip out of work early, and head out for happy hour.

"But," I said, "I have Ava. I can't go out today."

I forgot. This is SEATTLE.

You can take your dogs to bars in SEATTLE!! *woot woot!*

Akvile, no longer gloomy!

Martyn and Akvile's dog, Batman, bellied up to the table.

Me and Ava, sharing a refreshing Heffy!

Cheers!

It's official. I love Seattle!

3 comments:

  1. Dogs can go to bars in Seattle?! Why do I not live there?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, there are a few places. I know, awesome, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I just commented as my fiance. That was me. :)

    ReplyDelete