Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Not Much to Report

Joe and I have really been focusing on checking off some of the items on our 'wedding to-do list', so we haven't really been out and about as much. So I haven't really felt like I had anything to blog about, but I figured I would just throw up a quick update.

Last night we were able to go out to dinner with another couple - a chiro friend of Joe's and his girlfriend. We went out to a sushi place in Bellevue and while I really don't like sushi (man, I wish I did, everyone does and I'm always left out!) it was a really nice night.

Ava has been going to work with me more often than not, and she's starting to actually get excited when I start getting ready to head out the door. She is still a little anxious when she is there, but I think it's really good for her. Right now my mom is staying with us, so Jackson has company while everyone else is at work. When my mom leaves, I'm not sure if I'll continue taking Ava. Hopefully at some point we can get Jackson in daycare, and then I can keep taking her.

When I was in Wenatchee, my dad gave me this ear of corn that you put in the microwave and it makes popcorn. We finally tried it out and I know I'm a complete nerd, but it was so much fun! It just made regular popcorn, but it was on an EAR! So cool. Observe:

The ear... before.

The ear.... after!


Joe and I have been going to the gym almost every day. We go at 6 a.m., and you know I must be dedicated to getting fit if I'm doing that. It's so hard every.single.day. to get up and go. I hate waking up and I hate working out, so it's not my favorite part of the day. And I'm not really seeing any results, which makes it even harder. But, we still go. Today I found a rack of trashy magazines hidden behind the stair stepper machines, so I think that will help me with the whole thing. At least I can catch up on Ali and Roberto, Jennifer Anniston's new movie, the new cast of DWTS, and those annoying Jersey Shore brats while I'm working out.

September is national pet health insurance month. If you want to sign your pet up with Trupanion, now's the time to do it.


Um... I think that is about it. I can't really think of anything else. Hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment