Friday, September 24, 2010

Weekend Plans

This is going to be a crazy weekend. Tomorrow, Saturday, I'm heading up to Mountlake Terrace to play with hair styles for my wedding. Hope I find one that I love! Then, once Joe gets off work, we will be heading down to Canby, Oregon. On Sunday, Joe's parents are throwing us a wedding shower for his friends and relatives - we can't wait! It will be so fun to see so many people we haven't seen in a long time. Then, after the shower, we hop back in the car and drive home. It's going to be a quick weekend!

Stay tuned for all the pictures!

2 comments:

  1. So do the dogs get to be in the wedding? Our wedding site didn't allow dogs, but they met us right after the ceremony for photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our wedding site doesn't allow dogs either - boo! But we are also determined to get some pro pics of us with them. I'm also thinking about doing a Trash the Dress session with them. That might be fun.

    ReplyDelete