- We went to a wine night on Saturday and had a lot of fun. It was a party thrown by a new friend of ours. We connected because she lived in Seattle for 14 years and is obsessed with Starbucks. So, of course we became friends!
- On Sunday we went and saw the movie "Shutter Island". I had read the book on my flights to Seattle the other weekend, so I knew what was coming. Made it easier, since it's kind of a freaky movie. We both liked it. We also rented "The Hurt Locker" the other day because of all the Oscar attention. It wasn't as good as I would have expected. But then again, I'm not a huge fan of war movies.
- For those of you who don't know, we took Ava back to the vet last week and he said the ulcers on her eyes were rapidly decreasing in size. Tomorrow will be her last day of medication, and then she should be all better. What a relief!
- We paid off a credit card this week! We have been working really hard to get some debt paid off (all while saving for a wedding), and our first major credit card victory was this weekend. It's HUGE for us, and re-motivated us in our goals. Love this feeling!
- My cousin and mom are flying into Boston on Friday to take me wedding gown shopping. I'm really hoping to find my dress this weekend! So excited!
Well, I guess that's about it. Hope everyone had a great weekend!
P.S. It's my future father-in-law's birthday today. Happy Birthday Joe!