Tuesday, March 23, 2010

This or That Tuesday

The Winey Mommy

My blogger friend over at The Winey Mommy has put together a weekly post called "This or That Tuesday" and because I like her so much, I thought I'd play along.

This week's question is pretty funny for anyone who knows me. It is:

Do you buy your makeup at a discount/drugstore or some type of specialty makeup store?

Yeah, I don't really buy makeup. I think the last two little jars I've used are hand-me-downs from my mother. I REALLY want to go someplace and have them tell me exactly what I should wear to make me look my best. I hate my skin and I never use makeup correctly to cover up all the badness... I've never really learned to apply makeup properly and I think we can all agree that I am in need of a professional. I'm hoping that at some point I can save some money to replace and replenish my makeup selection, as recommended by someone who knows what they are doing.

1 comment:

  1. You should totally do that! I know you can do it and you don't have to buy it all--you can usually just buy one or two. I love Sephora and Ulta. They have a lot of great people who work there and would love to work their magic :)

    Let me know when you decide to--I can't wait to hear all about it.

    Thanks for linking up, hun! xoxo

    ReplyDelete