Sunday, March 28, 2010

Wedding Shoes!

The shoes for my wedding never really felt like that big of a priority for me. I just didn't see the reasoning behind paying $200 for a pair of shoes that you don't really get to see, because they are hidden under a big beautiful dress.


When I went shoe shopping yesterday, I admit that I started getting that 'spend, spend, spend!' feeling as I was looking at all these gorgeous designer high heels. But I'm happy to say that I didn't give in. I think most girls love the way they feel in high heels, and I'm no exception, but I knew from the beginning that I was going to wear flats so I didn't tower over my husband-to-be.


This is what I decided on:




They are simple, very inexpensive ($20!!) and I happen to think they are perfect. They are very comfortable and so cute and don't make my feet look like the huge behemoths that they are.

My mom happened upon these frilly little cuties while we were at the store:


At $9, I couldn't help but buy them as well. How perfect are they going to be for the pre-wedding festivities? I love them!

So, I stayed under budget and am really happy with my choices. What do you all think?

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful shoes! So glad everything is coming together for you.

    ReplyDelete