Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My Niece's Wedding

I can't believe my niece is a married woman. I remember when she texted me to tell me she was engaged. In this day and age, hardly anyone makes actual calls anymore, but when I got that text, I called her right away! It really doesn't seem like that long ago, but I guess it was. August seemed like so far off back then, but it sure snuck up fast.

Anyway, on to the photos of the day.

My family all met up at my cousin's house before heading to the wedding, since we were all carpooling with each other. We had a toast to the couple and then headed out.

Me and my dad (the birthday boy!)

Me and my mom

The wedding was held in Ohme Gardens in Wenatchee, an absolutely gorgeous venue. The wind picked up a little, but the weather held out for the happy couple!

Me with my brother, the father of the bride! (I totally look like his 'little' sister in this picture!)

The bride walking down the rock path to the ceremony. I don't think I've ever seen a more beautiful entrance.

My niece with my brother and her biological father walking her down the isle. (How gorgeous is that dress??)

The happy couple, making their grand entrance at the reception.

Cutting the cake.

My cousin and his family at the reception.

Joe and I at the reception.

Everything went off without a hitch and my niece and her new husband just glowed with happiness. It was such a fun night, and I hope they are enjoying themselves on their honeymoon in Disneyland!

No comments:

Post a Comment