Tuesday, August 3, 2010

New Jobs

I am very happy to say that both Joe and I have fabulous new jobs! Joe already had his set up before our move, and is working as an associate at Wells Chiropractic. There are two offices, one in Bellevue and one in Renton, and he will be splitting his time at each. He loves it so far and with his 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. schedule, he has it good!

I interviewed with Trupanion, a pet insurance company, once we arrived in Bellevue. They had interviewed me by phone while I was still in Connecticut, but ended up hiring someone else since I was still a couple weeks out from my move to Bellevue. Well, luckily for me, that person quit on her first day, so they brought me in to see if I was still interested. Um, yes please! I started last Wednesday and I couldn't be happier.

I am their "Internet Journalist" and basically I get to blog about pet-related issues all day. And you can bring your dog to work here! (I currently share my office with two of my co-workers puppies, and eventually I'll bring either Ava or Jack in with me.) Combining my two favorite things - writing and pets.... could there be a better job for me? To all my internet-savvy friends out there, you should add the pet insurance blog to your RSS Feeds, and follow Trupanion on Twitter and Facebook.

And of course, I have to put in a plug - if any pet owners are looking for pet insurance, consider Trupanion. I know I'm biased now, but from what I've learned, they are a great way to go. :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So glad to have you on board! :D Welcome back to Seattle!

    ReplyDelete