Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Holiday Blogger Gift Exchange


I just signed up for the Kitty & Canine Holiday Blogger Gift Exchange, put on by KJ and her adorable pugs! I'm so excited because Christmas is, like, the best holiday ever and this will let me get my fur babies involved in a big way. Basically, you sign your pets up via their form and then get matched up with other bloggers who have pets. You send your pet match a gift and your pets get gifts as well. So much fun! I know Jackson and Ava will love getting their gifts in the mail. And I'm excited to find out where they will come from. Could be anywhere!

If you want to participate, visit KJ's site here:
http://kjpugs.com/2010/11/kitty-canine-holiday-blogger-gift-exchange/

3 comments:

  1. I saw you posted on Brandi's post so I clicked over! I'm co-hosting it too so everyone SIGN UP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYYY :) So glad you're signed up!!!! It's going to be a blast!!! It's almost more fun getting gifts for them than it is for me :) Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heck yeah! It's going to be fun!

    ReplyDelete