Wednesday, November 10, 2010

One Month Anniversary Surprise

Today is Joe and my one-month wedding anniversary. We never celebrated anniversaries when we were dating, but I am LOVING celebrating each tiny wedding milestone that comes our way. If you remember, I rushed home at 6:00 a.m. on Halloween from out of town so I could spend the day with Joe... it was our three-week anniversary, after all. :)

Anyway, Joe and I plan to have a romantic homemade dinner in tonight to celebrate. Little did I know, Joe was going to up the celebration anty today. He sent me these at work:



Daisies, my absolute most favorite flower ever. They are perfect and beautiful and smell delightful. They make me smile just looking at them. (Don't you think daisies are the friendliest flowers?*)

This husband of mine.... I think I might just keep him.


*Name that quote and you rule in my book. :)

5 comments:

  1. Darn, I can't name the quote.Darn! Anyway, I think Daisies and Sunflowers are the happiest flowers but I love almost any flower and especially when they are given as a surprise. Yep, you've got yourself a good man there. Way to go Joe! I hope you had a fantastic evening :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, yay! Happy Anniversary. And yes, I love daisies. Especially big floppy ones like these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We did have a great evening (even lit some candles and ate at the actually dining room table - gasp! haha). I love how Joe knows me so well and knows exactly what will put a smile on my face. I'm still smiling as those daisies sit on my desk at work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy One Month! I LOVE daisies! What a sweet hubby!

    ReplyDelete