Tuesday, December 14, 2010

CityDog Holiday Muttmixer

Last Thursday was City Dog Magazine's Holiday Muttmixer. It was held at Westside Yoga and Doga in West Seattle. I wasn't able to bring Ava this time because I didn't have time to go get her after work, but I went with a few friends from Trupanion. We brought dog food to donate, ate some yummy appetizers, and just had fun watching all the dogs in attendence.

The whole Trupanion gang.

Alex, Akvile, and Stacy with their dogs Benny, Batman, and Ellie.

A Corgie/Bulldog mix


Ellie!

One of the professional shots taken at the event - Batman!

City Dog events are seriously the best. Can't wait till the next one!

7 comments:

  1. I may be completely in love with the corgi/bulldog! Mutts are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Muttmixers! Hopefully the next one is back at the hotel in downtown Seattle because I wasn't too fond of this venue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love going to dog centric event :)

    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great holiday event!! My kind! And love the photos of the doggies of course. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic event! There needs to be more dog inclusive parties in my city. They are always such a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Brandi - That 'corgibull' was definitely the life of the party!

    @Stacy - I agree that the W was much more swanky and convenient. But it did make me realize how nice West Seattle is!

    @Kari - They are the best!

    @Kim - The dogs are the best part!

    @Kristine - I feel so lucky to live in Seattle where there are a lot of dog-friendly events.

    @Maggie - It was so fun!

    ReplyDelete