Wednesday, October 27, 2010

In Her Prime at 59

Happy belated birthday to my mom, who turned 59 on October 25! I told her to live it up this year before she turns 'real old' and becomes 60. heehee

Since my mom was pet sitting in the Seattle area this week, I was able to take her out to dinner for her birthday, on her actual birthday (which hasn't happened in a long time!). Unfortunately, I didn't get pictures because I wasn't thinking, but here is one of my favorite pictures of us:

Living it up in Boston!

And another huge happy birthday to my aunt, my mom's sister, whose birthday is actually today! Happy birthday Kathy! Love you!

2 comments:

  1. Heather, can't believe you didn't get a photo! It's great that you were able to spend this birthday with your Mom. These are the kind of things in life that mean a lot. Happy Birthday to your mom and your aunt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I take pictures of everything and I didn't get one photo. :( I blame it on being sick. But it was still a memorable evening.

    ReplyDelete