Friday, October 29, 2010

A Trupanion Halloween

I love Halloween. LOVE it. And about two weeks before our wedding, I told Joe we really needed to start thinking about costumes. He looked at me like I had completely lost my mind and told me that he was putting a moratorium on Halloween planning this year. We needed to get through the wedding first, and then we could talk about Halloween. I suppose I have to say, he was right. I didn't need anything else on my plate before the wedding.

But, it made it so I was a bit rushed in finding my costume this year, especially when I found out there was a costume contest at my work. But I figured it out, headed to Value Village and the fabric store, and came up with this:

Cruella de Ville and her teeny Dalmation!

I'm going to get you!

It's exhausting running from Cruella all day.


I didn't really know how much others at my work were going to dress up, so I posted a poll on Facebook on if I should do a 'bigger' costume or a 'safer' costume. Everyone said go big, so there you go.

And it turns out I had nothing to worry about. My entire department dressed up and we ROCKED it at work!

Price is Right winner, Run DMC, and a white trash convict. Plus, the bull with a bull rider there at the bottom. :)

I love my work!



5 comments:

  1. AAAAH! I love it! It never ever occurred to me that Cruella DeVille would make a good costume, but I think you pulled it off FABULOUSLY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, ironic much? The dog lover dressing up as the ultimate evil dog hater. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Ava look great! I think she appreciates the extra blanket too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe if I had someone like you to help me with a Halloween costume I'd like it better. These are wonderful - very creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Ellie's Mom The 'blanket' was the only thing she accepted that day! haha

    @Kim Not a fan of Halloween? I always end up spending way too much time online researching possible costumes. And then trying to rig something together. But I love it!

    ReplyDelete